Card restrictions and Controls: The card allows for personalized restrictions. The customer can determine the product type, geographical zone, value limits (daily, weekly or monthly) and time restrictions.
- PIN Code for the client: The card comes with confidential Personalized Identification Number (PIN)
- PIN Code for the station staff: All our service station attendants must validate card transactions using their individual PIN codes. This allows for traceability and enhance security.
- Driver Code option: The card also has a driver code option over and above the card PIN code. This allows for traceability if different drivers use one card.
- Budgeting: The Total fuel card has proven to be a very reliable budgeting tool for fleet managers and fleet owners. This reliability is attributed to its analytics reporting features which enable the fleet managers to monitor each vehicle’s consumption pattern hence plan accordingly.
- Dedicated customer service team and operations support: All card operations are managed by the Total card center team which consists of account executives and a back-office operations office. Each customer has a dedicated account manager assigned to them. The team is accessible through a dedicated email [email protected] or through the Total Social media platforms (facebook) or by filling this form.
- Customized electronic reports and card extranet: customers can easily access a card extranet to remotely control and manage their account. APPLY FOR A CARD EXTRANET ACCOUNT BY CLICKING EXTRANET.
- Lock Tank Size: The card allows customers to pre-set tank size per vehicle to prevent fueling above the set tank size.
- Mileage check: This option enables the customer to monitor the consumption rate of the car and address any anomalies in the event the odometer reading has been inaccurately entered.
- Remote PIN unlocking: If the customer mistakenly locks the fuel card by entering the wrong PIN three times. The card can be remotely unlocked by the card center. However, the unlocking request must be sent to the card center via email to [email protected].
HOW TO CREDIT MY PREPAID TOTAL FUEL CARD
Loading your TOTAL Card is one of the simplest processes. One does not need to physically bring the cards to the card center for the loading to be affected. Loading can be done remotely from the card center; all you need to do is send payment and loading instructions by email to [email protected]
Below are some more card loading options:
- Direct loading at the station using cash. This is done at all Total and Gapco service stations in Dar es salaam.
- Remote loading at the card center by sending loading instructions to [email protected] and payment confirmation.
Approved payment methods are:
- Cash payments via cash deposits at our banks. The original bank deposit slip must be
presented to our offices for loadings to be done.RTGS/EFT to our bank accounts. Send the transfer confirmation for the loadings to be affected.
- RTGS/EFT to our bank accounts. Send the transfer confirmation for the loadings to be affected.